13 August 2005

Hello Young Lovers

Hello people,
The song Good Night My Someone is floating through my head. But Hello Young Lovers, the music and lyrics to which I've never remembered in my life is the song title that keeps running though my mind. What's that about.

Anyway I'm mellow mood. Publishing the site, or even partially publishing it always puts me in a mellow mood. Hm...loverly.

In the next few days you should look for a review War of the Worlds written by Maya Jewell. Our Artist in Residence, Carole Orr; article and artwork. She is having at two locations in Houston this weekend. at two locations this weekend in
Houston. Magnolias new gallery location, 10515C Katy Freeway 77024 at Town and Country. And Diamond Domani, 5175 Westheimer #2100 The
Galleria Houston 77056

What we have today is the poetry of Alice Friman and Joan Marques. And the wonderful, wonder Stephen Tulloch has kindly leant us the use of his drawing Cyrano de Bergerac. We hope to feature more of his work in the future.

Everyone has been so nice, it just reinforces my belief in the generosity of the artistic community.

Ciao for now.

--dB

No comments: